Monday 20 September 2010

A Benny Benassi style shoot

The inspiration behind this shoot that I did back in August was Benny Benassi's 'Satisfaction' music video however because the model also had a lot of ideas of what she wanted to do (along with a lot of props), we soon went off on tangents from the initial idea. Here's one of the first shots we did in my yard - luckily there's a building site opposite at the moment.

Andreia 1

Carrying on with the theme, we started messing about with more tools. Fortunately my other half has a well-stocked tool shed, which I'd already raided for drills, drill bits, sanders, an angle grinder and anything else that was electric so there was plenty to choose from.



Andreia 2

Andreia loved the sander and she wouldn't put it down!

Andreia 3

Another one of my toys that she liked was my motorbike and she couldn't resist posing all over it. Here's my favourite shot.

Andreia 4

Andreia is Portuguese and she wanted some photos taken with her national flag so brought that along as a prop. We decided to shoot against the wall and into the light and this is what we came up with.

Andreia 5

Andreia 6

We then moved inside to the shop as it was closed for the day in order to take some photographs of Andreia's 'Gladiator' outfit, as she called it. It was a bronze colour with black and the walls of the shop are bright pink and orange so I preferred the photos in black and white to tone everything down.


Andreia 7

At the end of the shoot, Andreia's confidence was running high and she decided that she wanted to be completely naked and used a black pashmina as a prop to do an implied nude. I really like this shot and Andreia looks smouldering.


Andreia 6

I hope you've enjoyed looking at the photographs from Andreia's shoot and if you would also like a Boudoir shoot with a difference, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment