Tuesday 27 July 2010

New photo shoots cont

Well I might have only just got back from seeing a model about a photoshoot in the next couple of weeks but as promised, I'm writing the second part of my blog detailing the recent photo shoots that I've had building some new models' portfolios.

Second shoot: Jak

He was a little nervous but took direction well and came up with ideas too. This was one of the first pictures that we took and although I liked the grey steely wall, I decided to pep it up a bit afterwards so added this nice cool blue wash to it.





As we were shooting on an industrial estate in Christchurch, there were very few places to get in the shade and the sun was very strong during the shoot. We did manage to take refuge under some trees and it created some beautiful dappled light across Zak and the concrete block.

Another concrete block shot - there were a lot of them to pose against! I liked this one because of the flare and slightly washed out look that was caused as a result.



I thought I'd put my favourite shot at the end today, rather than the beginning. Jak gave a nice strong thoughtful look in this one. We had to be careful not to wake up the lorry driver who was trying to get some sleep in the cab although I'm sure he wouldn't have minded being woken up for arts sake, would he?

Tomorrow I shall be uploading some photos from another girly shoot and I'm going to struggle to upload just a few because there were so many that came out so well. I shall be brutal!

No comments:

Post a Comment