Thursday 29 July 2010

This time it's Sammy

Oops got carried away last night, ended up shooting and then editing the photos until 11pm so completely forgot to upload the last of the recent photo shoots...that does also mean however that I have another one to post now too. Honestly, it never ends!

This shoot is of another new model called Sammy and so far she's had more hits on my Flickr account than anyone else. I have a feeling that this might have something to do with the 'cowgirl' and 'cowboy boots' tags that her photos have but people also seem to be enjoying them as well.

Shoot three: Sammy





Sammy 1

This is the first shot that we took and so far it's been the most popular photograph on Flickr - it must be the very short shorts and cowboy boots! Upton Country Park, near Poole, was a great location so hats off to Sammy for choosing it.





Sammy 2Align Left

It was another hot, sunny day but there was plenty of shade to take refuge under and allow for some lovely pictures. The strong sun did mean that a pretty pattern caused by the brim of the hat gave some added interest across Sammy's face. It also gave some slashes of highlights to her blonde hair.





Sammy 3

This photo was Sammy's personal favourite and although we were in the full sun, it did create some great shadows. The gardens here were beautiful and Sammy described this walled walkway as being like Alice in Wonderland and I think she was right.




Sammy 4

Well this was my favourite photo of the shoot and to think we almost missed this tree entirely! I spotted it as we walked from the Alice in Wonderland garden and it was hiding behind several others. I love the gnarly, ivy-covered trunk and because we were in total shade, with just a little sunlight filtering through the leaves of the trees, the light was very beautiful. We were both squealing with delight when we reviewed these shots after taking them.

I hope you've enjoyed reading these posts and looking at some of the photos from the shoots. Last night's shoot was of my other half, who kindly posed for me as the sun was beginning to set, and I shall be blogging about those very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment