Friday 30 July 2010

My man

This is the last of the photoshoots that I've done in the last few weeks as I'll be running a friend's studio next week, but don't worry, there will be more as I have a fun-packed week of shoots again starting from 9th August. In fact, I have so many shoots that I'm not sure how I'm going to fit in shooting, editing the photos, blogging, Flickring and normal work. It's all good fun though!

Tonight's blog photos are of my man because he very kindly agreed to pose for me so that I could get a bit more experience shooting men as shoots with men don't come up very often.

Shoot: John


John 1

The sun was just beginning to set when we took this photo and I honestly didn't think the clouds would become dramatic at all but as we started to drive home, they were going just going pink. Serves me right for not dressing up enough to cope with shooting at the top of a cliff in the wind! If you look carefully, you can just make out the pier in the background - that's what I tell myself anyway.



John 2

I originally discounted this shelter when I couldn't quite get the pose right, even though we'd originally thought about shooting here, however as it began to get darker, I decided to give it another go and managed to get a few good ones. This ended up being my favourite photo from the shoot.



John 3

The sky had to be boosted a little in post production to bring it back to the colours that were actually there when the shot was taken. This was John's favourite photo from the shoot but I think he looks good in all of them. We ended up entering this one into a photographic competition and even if it doesn't win, it's still a winner with me!

As I said before, I might be quiet for a little while as I really want to post more pics rather than just blog about nonsense so I will start again after my next shoot. In the meantime, if you want to book me for a shoot, then just let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment